Sunday, February 15, 2009

Awesome weekend!


We were able to come home to Arizona this weekend. We spent most of the weekend with Jeanie and Duane and did some shopping as well. Jeanie and Duane bought my double stroller to match my beautiful carseat mom and dad bought!!! I am SUPER excited to get it in the mail and put it together!! Other than that, Jeanie and I went to Babies R Us this weekend as well to get some bottles...but as girls do, we also walked out of there with quite a few clothes! 2 packs of onsies, 2 sleepers, a few dresses and 2 pairs of shoes not to mention my bottles, and a 3 foot monkey for Rylee later, we left. I was so greatful for my new clothes for Kadence, I am pretty desperate for girls clothes believe it or not because the girls are opposite seasons! But very exciting.


Raymond is also in town for R&R from Iraq. It has been so nice to spend time with him. Rylee misses him so much. Ray is Rylee (and soon to be Kadnece's) Godfather. He is very near and dear to our hearts and we love to see him every chance we get.


More later, I am sure I will have pictures to post, Rylee and I are staying in AZ for 2 weeks to visit with everyone!! Ohh, here is a picture of my beautiful stroller as well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment