Thursday, January 8, 2009

The first of many






Hey everyone! I figured living in another state away from everyone, you all would appreciate being able to keep tabs on this side of the Sanders Family. SO, as everyone knows, we spent Christmas and New years at home in Arizona this year. It will be the last Christmas we have with Larry untill 2010. It was nice for the whole family to be there. Rylee was apparently a very good girl this year. Santa brought her a Kitchen for Christmas! After Christmas we headed up north to mom and dad's cabin where we had a hard time getting her inside because she had SO much fun in the snow!! As for now, we are setteling back in at home...THANK GOODNESS!! Rylee needs back in her routine. Larry is doing well being back at home. Busy at work. They finally got some equipment so they have been working late. I'm doing ok. I am having to watch myself. Believe it or Not I am almost 25 weeks preggers (ALREADY!!!) and if I am not careful and do too much, I end up having contractions. YUCK!! Well, thats it for now. More later!



2 comments:

  1. rylee is so cute i realy miss her it is kaylin and i have a blog now to so i can show you some of me pictures i have taken

    love kaylin
    p.s. tell larry i siad hi! thanks love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey it kj i was just going to tell you that i miss all of you and i wish i could e there to see every one and the babies. I also wanted to say that i hope all of you guys will call me so i can hear your voices so i know that you all are ok!! well i miss you call me asap. so i know what is going on well thanks so bye bye. MWA MWA MWA MWA!! kiss kiss!!

    ReplyDelete